The PURPOSE of this 4-week coaching program is to help you get out of the RAT RACE to accomplish far more than you ever thought possible.
Our GOAL is for you to BE a godly STEWARD with your TIME. STEWARDSHIP is the careful and responsible management of something entrusted to one’s care. A steward realizes he does not own the resources, but rather is appointed to supervise the provision and distribution of those resources. Time is your valuable resource.
This coaching program is intended to help you …
- Identify and eliminate TIME WASTERS
- Establish GOOD HABITS that lead to success
- Create TIME MARGIN to make wise choices
- Put the BIG ROCKS in your jar of life first
- Conquer Procrastination
- And much more
As you change your thinking and apply what you learn, and stay connected to our TRIBE, you will be more prepared to live the ABUNDANT LIFE that Jesus promises! We believe this coaching program has the potential to change your life, family, and business or ministry FOREVER.
To get the most from this training, keep these things in mind:
1) To start, click TRAINING in the top menu. To access all Protected pages and posts, you will be asked to enter your Member password.
2) PRIORITIZE – What you get out of this training will be directly propotional to what you invest in it. The more time you sow, the more you will reap.
3) PACE YOURSELF – Rome wasn’t built in a day. One of our goals is to help you SIMPLIFY your life. Another is to create MARGIN, both with your time and finances.
4) BUDGET at least 3 hours per week and schedule that in your calendar to watch the videos, complete the action guides, and participate in the live coaching sessions. Pencil in the time on your weekly calendar before each week starts. I suggest you keep a journal to record your journey.
5) COMPLETE ACTION STEPS EARLY
6) Each time you visit this site, look for new posts under the “Recent Posts” section on the right.
Blessings to understand and apply what you are learning!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
“Blessed to be a blessing”
THE CONNECTOR and The Journal Guy
Webinar Marketing Strategist
Changing Lives and Discipling Nations
Psalm 90:12 – So TEACH us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
P.S. Bill Gates, the cofounder of Microsoft, says “If we don’t act on a good idea within 24 hours, we are less than 50% likely to ever act on it. If we haven’t acted on it inside of days, then we are less than 2% likely to ever act on it.”
and how do you do it?